Do you know what your spouse’s Love Language is? We have to admit that we didn’t either… UNTIL we discovered The Five Love Languages and took the online quiz.
In this podcast, we talk about what the Love Languages are all about and then share with you what each of our love languages are.
Spoiler alert: We’re basically complete opposites!
Let’s define the topic of this episode…
Love Languages: How do you feel loved? What makes you feel loved?
The five love languages are:
- Words of affirmation – Check out our Praise Challenge we completed and see how using words creates an impact.
- Acts of service – What you do means more than what you say. Mandy loves this one. Whether it’s picking the kids up from school or cleaning up after yourself….
- Receiving gifts – Love getting flowers delivered? Gifts on every holiday? You feel loved when gifts are received.
- Quality time – Whether its watching a movie or having the daily catch me up chat from our Love Habits challenge spending time together undivided attention is key here.
- Physical touch – Hand holding or happenings behind closed doors, nothing speaks more clearly than an appropriate touch.
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Or if you’re like Mandy and hate reading, download the audio book HERE.
Take the quiz to find out what your love language are HERE.
Follow up questions to ask your spouse:
What do you think your love languages are?
What can I do to express love to you better?