It’s the little things that matter….and in one of our recent blog post, 5 Ways to Praise Your Husband, we shared a few simple ways to keep the romance alive by encouragement – one being, to send an unexpected text during the day.
If your life is anything like ours, with four kids, careers and all the chaos that life brings a busy day can quickly turn into a bad day. A simple text can help show your spouse that you love and support them.
So get the sms, imessage, snapchat, aol messenger or whatever the cool kids are using these days to send a note, we’ve outlined 15 sweet text you can quickly send to your spouse!
- I miss you. Come home.
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- Everyday, I love you a little more.
- Remember how we kissed …. (insert time and place)….? I kind of want to do that now…
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Come downstairs, I made pancakes.
- I wish I could be with you 8 days a week, 25 hours a day – I just can’t ever seem to get enough of you.
- All day I listen to people talk, but I really only want to hear you talk.
- You still give me butterflies.
- Read this text message and know that the sender loves you incredibly much!
- Let’s get a babysitter tonight.
- Have a great day at work – I’m counting down till you get home.
- You make me want to be a better person. Love you so much.
- I need a kiss.
- Got your favorite snack at the grocery store!